Hereford DNA Testing and Drug Testing appointments mobile collection service
The following DNA Testing and Drug Testing services are available with the Hereford mobile collection service: Please note, some attendance restrictions may apply as a result of location access and distance.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
The Hereford Drug Testing mobile collection service provides drug testing to individuals, organisations (workplace drug testing), social services and the legal sector. The following Drug Tests are available through this service:
- Instant Point of Care Urine Drug and Alcohol screening – used in random workplace and pre-employment drug testing.
- Legally defensible Urine Laboratory and Confirmation Testing – used in random workplace, pre-employment drug testing and to prove abstinence.
- Legally defensible Oral Fluid Laboratory and Confirmation Testing – used in random workplace, pre-employment drug testing and to prove abstinence.
- Hair drug testing – to prove abstinence from drugs or alcohol.
- Breathalyser – used in pre-employment, random and for-cause testing
The Hereford DNA Testing mobile collection service provides DNA Testing to individuals, social services and the legal sector. The following DNA Test services are available through the service:
- Paternity DNA Testing
- Maternity DNA Testing
- Sibling DNA Testing
- Grandparent DNA Testing
- Avuncular DNA Testing
The DNA tests listed can be used for legal purposes (Family court or immigration cases) or for your personal information only (peace of mind).
All collection services are certified to ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001, ensuring that strict chain of custody protocols are maintained. In addition and for your convenience, Crystal Health Group also provide Home Testing kits. The Home drug testing kit can be ordered here and you can also order one of our DNA Paternity Test kits from Boots from Boots.com
With a population of 58,896, Hereford is the largest settlement in the county. It is a cathedral city, civil parish and county town of Herefordshire. It lies on the River Wye, approximately 16 miles east of the border with Wales.