It’s about losing weight safely and sustainably.
Have you attempted to lose or control your weight using numerous diets and exercise to no avail? Do you know why these didn’t work?
The possible answer is that you tried something that was unsustainable and not very practical for every-day life. For example, you lost weight on a diet that virtually reduced your carbohydrate intake to zero! Or, you had some success at spending 5 hours in the gym on a daily basis!
The Weight Loss DNA Test works differently than conventional diets and weight loss techniques…
The test analyses 4 genes that have been clinically proven to affect your response to diet and exercise. From this, you are provided with results and supporting information on how to adjust your diet and exercise habits to match that of your genetic make-up. This alignment of lifestyle and your own DNA provides you with a life plan on how to lose and control weight safely and in a sustainable and realistic way.
The results will not advise you to cut carbohydrates altogether, they may provide guidance on reducing or maybe changing the type of carbs you consume, but nothing that would be detrimental to your health or well-being. The most important thing is that it will be sensible advice that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice important nutrients or indeed your own time by exercising unnecessarily. Why spend 5 hours in the gym if you can just as easily achieve the correct MET activity by taking the dog for a walk!
So, what are the features and benefits of the Weight Loss DNA Test?
- Collect your own DNA samples using pain free mouth swabs
- Analyses genes that determine your body's response to both DIET and EXERCISE
- At just £173.99, the test far outweighs the cost of expensive trial and error diets or exercise plans
- Is a safe way of losing weight without completely sacrificing your lifestyle
- Comprehensive personal report package providing advice and guidance
- Your DNA will not change, your results will be relevant for life
- Ongoing support with on-line tools and reference materials
Who is the test for?
We recommend this test to individuals aiming to optimise their diet and exercise regime to lose weight and improve their fitness.
This test is also ideal for individuals who have lost weight only to put it all back on again - the following reference may strike a chord with some individuals...
“Yo-yo dieting or yo-yo effect, also known as weight cycling, is a term "yo-yo dieting" coined by Kelly D. Brownell at Yale University, in reference to the cyclical loss and gain of weight, resembling the up-down motion of a yo-yo. In this process, the dieter is initially successful in the pursuit of weight loss but is unsuccessful in maintaining the loss long-term and begins to gain the weight back. The dieter then seeks to lose the regained weight, and the cycle begins again.”
Quite simply, we aim to break this cycle with the Weight Loss DNA test. However, like anything in life, it requires effort and hard work. You will be required to follow the advice based on your DNA test results and stick to the changes required.
As proven in clinical studies and with clients who have tried the test, the hard work will pay off and you will be able to sustain your weight loss and enjoy a healthier lifestyle without huge sacrifice!
Who is it not for?
To set your expectations, we would not recommend this test to individuals who:
- Are elite sporting professionals with diet and exercise regimes that are specifically designed to optimise their performance i.e. where programs are not designed to lose weight and improve general fitness.
- Are looking to determine if they have any food allergies or seeking other genetic screens - the Weight Loss DNA Test analyses only 4 genes for a reason - we have the clinical and scientific data to underpin the test!
- Are looking for the illusive miracle weight loss pill that requires no effort or hard work on their part.