We currently have jobs vacancies for Sample Collection Officers in various locations throughout the UK. Successful candidates will be highly driven and motivated and relish the opportunity to work within a fast- growing company. Competitive rates will be paid, plus travel expenses. These jobs are part time and can be ad-hoc so would be suited to a retired or semi-retired nurse, police officer or similar professional.
- East London
- Royal Tunbridge Wells
Main job responsibilities and duties:
- Collection of biological samples for the purpose of DNA, drug and alcohol laboratory testing and instant screening.
- Maintain chain of custody over samples and paperwork following Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure all samples are dispatched in a prompt manner to comply with test lead times.
- Travel within a 2 hour radius of your location to both commercial clients and private individuals.
- Adhere to Crystal Health Group’s Quality, Information Security and Environmental standards for all related activities (ISO9001, ISO27001 & ISO14001 respectively)
- All associated administration tasks associated with the above duties.
Required job knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Methodical in your approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Confident with working autonomously
- Diplomatic and reliable
- Ability to follow procedures and processes without deviation
- Quality and process orientated mindset with a full understanding of ‘chain of custody’ methodologies
- Professional at all times
- Must have full driving license and access to own vehicle at all times
- Flexibility to undertake assignments and travel to collection locations at short notice, usually within a 2-hour radius from your home location
- Previous experience of the collection of biological samples including urine, hair and oral fluid
- Experience of ‘chain of custody’ methods in the collection of biological samples
Special working conditions
The role involves Lone Working.
The role involves travelling in your own vehicle to cover a 2 hour radius from your location.
A full proposal pack will be provided to successful candidates detailing rates of pay and terms of employment.
Full Training provided for initial competency certification plus on-going refresher training and support.
Send your covering letter and CV to Jemma Major by email: [email protected]