The health and safety of Crystal Health Group’s employees is of paramount importance.
In the vast majority of cases, our clients will be respectful towards those who are providing a service to them. However, there are occasions when prospective clients are abusive or use threatening behaviour towards our staff. Crystal Health Group operates a 'zero tolerance' attitude to all forms of abuse. As a result, such behaviour or the use of inappropriate words causing distress and/or constituting harassment will not be tolerated, and could lead to prosecution.
Whilst it is not possible to provide a comprehensive list of this type of incident, some examples are provided below:
• Offensive language, verbal abuse and swearing
• Racist comments
• Loud and intrusive conversation
• Unwanted or abusive remarks
• Negative, malicious or stereotypical comments
• Brandishing of objects or weapons
• Threats or risk of injury to our staff
• Unreasonable behaviour and non-cooperation
Our staff have the right to refuse the service being requested including terminating calls, cancelling appointments, ending laboratory analysis or medical assessments, call barring and blocking email. In extreme circumstances, incidents will be reported to the police and could lead to prosecution.
Crystal Health Group
The Old Chapel