While we call this National Grid drug testing, this drug test covers the whole energy and utilities industry. It is has been labelled this because there is a specific panel of drugs that require testing. For example, if you are a contractor requiring access to a nuclear site, we will offer you the National Grid drug testing panel. Also, it is worth noting that this specific test is the urine laboratory screen and confirmation test.
National Grid drug testing is an important part of this safety critical industry
We work closely with the energy and utilities sector when providing drug testing services. This includes pre-employment and random drug tests. In addition, we offer drug test appointments at both on-site and at our UK network of clinics. As a result, we can help you meet the stringent drug test requirements for National Grid and the Utility sector. Also, this can include individual contractors who need access to site. For example, we can provide rapid turnaround of results for those needing quick access to a nuclear site.
Drugs tested for National Grid
We test a specific range of drugs for the energy industry. Usually, the Urine Laboratory Screen and Confirmation Drug and Alcohol is required. So, for National Grid drug testing, we analyse the following drugs.
Alcohol, Amphetamine, Barbiturates (including Secobarbitone, Phenobarbitone, and others), Benzodiazepines (including Diazepam, Temazepam and others), Cannabis, Cocaine, Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin, Methadone, Methamphetamine and Opiates. Also the Opiates drug group includes Morphine, Dihydrocodeine and others.
Advantages of choosing Crystal Health Group
There are many benefits in choosing us. For example, we operate a network of clinics and mobile facilities throughout the UK. As a result, we offer convenient and flexible appointment options. In summary, other benefits include:
- Trained and certified sample collection officers working to ISO certified processes 9001, 27001 and 14001.
- The same level of compliance and stringent standards as provided to Network Rail.
- UKAS 17025 Laboratory facilities providing the analysis for urine drug and alcohol testing.
- Initial screen results reported within 2 working days of sample collection. Also, there are no extra charges for laboratory confirmation testing.
- Full laboratory report provided for screens and confirmation tests.
- In addition, discounts are available for multiple donors attending 1 appointment.
- A Medical Review Service available to confirm positive drug test results.