Drug & Alcohol Testing in Kent
The Kent mobile collection service provides testing services to individuals and organisations. This includes social services and the legal sector. Also, workplace drug testing is also a popular service in Kent. The following drug test services are available in Kent.
- Instant Point of Care Urine Drug and Alcohol screening. Drug and alcohol screening that provides instant results at your appointment.
- Legally defensible Urine Laboratory and Confirmation Testing. Samples are collected and sent to our UKAS 17025 accredited laboratory. As a result, test reports are court admissible.
- Legally defensible Oral Fluid Laboratory and Confirmation Testing. The same accreditation as urine laboratory testing. However, this test uses saliva samples that have a shorter drug detection window.
- Hair drug testing. The drug testing choice for courts in Kent because of the ability to conduct longer term drug analysis.
- Hair alcohol testing. To prove abstinence from alcohol. Also, used in conjunction with hair drug testing for courts.
- Breath Alcohol Testing. Used in conjunction with urine and oral fluid drug tests. In addition, all of our breathalysers are home office approved.
- Workplace drug and alcohol testing. A combination of any of the above testing methods. Also, both off-site and on-site collection is available in the Kent area.
DNA Testing in Kent
The Kent mobile collection service provides DNA Testing services to individuals, social services and the legal sector. The following DNA Test services are available in Kent:
- Paternity DNA Testing. To establish the biological father of a child.
- Maternity DNA Testing. To establish the biological mother of a child.
- Sibling DNA Testing. To determine is sibling are full or half. Also, we can determine if potential siblings are unrelated. In addition, an indirect way of establishing a paternal relationship.
- Twin Zygosity DNA Testing. To determine of twins are identical or not.
- Grandparent DNA Testing. To establish the biological grandparents of a grandchild. Also, an indirect way of establishing the paternity of a child.
- Avuncular DNA Testing. Aunt DNA Testing and uncle DNA testing.
Also, you can use the DNA tests listed here for legal purposes e.g. Family court or immigration cases in Kent. Or, just for your personal information only (peace of mind).
On-site Testing in Kent
In addition, appointments are available using a mobile service to your location. This includes your home or workplace in Kent. Or, anywhere in the South West of England that is convenient to you.
All collection services are certified to ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001. In addition, all laboratory analysis is undertaken at UK based labs that hold UKAS 17025 accreditation. As a result, this ensures strict chain of custody over your samples is in place. Furthermore, all lab based drug tests and legal DNA test reports are court admissible.
Also, for your convenience, Crystal Health Group provide Home Testing kits. The Home drug testing kit can be ordered here. In addition, you can order one of our DNA Paternity Test kits from Boots. Alternatively, you can order a Paternity Test kit for free from here.
Please call 0800 988 7107 to check availability or book your appointment in Kent. A qualified Clinical Advisor will talk you through the testing options available.