This Workplace Drug Testing cup is for screening purposes only (not legally defensible)
Drug Groups tested for: Amphetamine, Benzodiazepines, Cannabis, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates.
Crystal Health Group’s Workplace Drug Testing cups utilise the same device that is used for our commercial clients. The device is class-leading and is designed for companies that want to conduct drug testing in a simple and cost-effective manner. The product incorporates a state-of-the-art six drug multi-panel Immunoassay screen. This is integral within the unique urine collection cup to allow for quick and efficient testing of an employee. With a leak-proof seal and simple Push ‘N’ Read test method, there is no better instant point of care alternative for workplace drug testing. The integrated cup product also features a temperature strip and minimum fill line (30ml), to assist in obtaining unadulterated samples and sufficient sample volume.
You may also want to consider purchasing the following optional items related to the drug testing cups:
- Instructions checklist and results form x 25
- Tamper evident kit with procedural instructions x 25. The tamper evident kit contains the following items:
- 25 x pairs of gloves to prevent contamination of urine samples
- Tamper evident tape to secure toilet flush, taps and window locks to prevent substitution of urine samples
- 25 x blue dye tablets to colour toilet water to prevent adulteration or substitution of the urine sample
- Procedural instruction for implementation of the above
Employees provide a sample of urine in to the cup and then seal the lid. The temperature strip and minimum fill line can be assessed to ensure a suitable sample has been obtained. The test can be conducted using the provided Key to activate the test by simply pushing into the key slot and the test will then be initiated. Results can be read on the reverse of the cup by removing the affixed label after approx. 2 mins.
The manufacturer is certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 to ensure the devices are manufactured and distributed with a quality-focused approach, and this product is CE Marked in accordance with 98/79/EC.
Crystal Health Group is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001 to ensure all documentation and processes are compliant with industry and EWDTS standards.
- Tab-lock mechanism for leak-proof testing
- Easy to use Push ‘N’ Read test method
- State-of-the-Art Immunoassay screening technology
- CE Mark
- Simple-to-use, quick testing period and accurate results
- Performance measured against calibrated laboratory equipment
- The Laboratory confirmation testing service is available at Drug Testing Clinics throughout the UK. In addition, on-site collections can be arranged using one of our certified sample collection officers. Appointments can be made through our Manchester head office by calling 0800 988 7107.
Orders received before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched same day.
The cost of this item also includes shipping via next day ParcelForce delivery.
Returns only accepted in the case of test line control failure. Refer to instructions within kit. The kit must be returned within 7 days of delivery with the cup that has shown test line control failure enclosed. The cup will undergo inspection on receipt at Crystal Health Group and any refund will be subject to the outcome of this inspection. Refunds that are requested and approved will be made within 28 days of receipt of the kit. Alternatively, replacement kits that are requested and approved will be dispatched within 2 working days.